LED Text Scroller

Thursday, June 16, 2011

++miss YOU++

i miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one i want to share it with.
i miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the only one who understands me so well.
i miss you when i laugh and cry, because i know that you are the one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.
i miss you all the time, but i miss you the most when i lie awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the best memorable times of my life.



i try to talk to you, but i don't know what to say.
i am afraid you don't want me to say anything. so i don't. 
but inside of me there are words waiting to come out. 
and tell you how i feel like how I miss you
but those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. 
sometimes i wonder if there are words locked inside you too... 
but I'll never know.




truly deep in my heart,, i want to say that i really miss you.
but i don't know how to tell you that i miss you.
and that why i just make and do somethings that might hurt you.
but as you know,, i don't mean it.
that is my expression what i feel.


i am sorry cause hurting you





""sincerely..... me, myself and i""



1 comment:

  1. MISS kat siapa ni!!..aha mesti lah someone yg paling special ek ?..

    ReplyDelete